Saturday, December 28, 2013

Menu for Saturday 12/28/13 through Friday 1/3/14

I would never ask you to do something I don't do myself.  I looked through my cupboards and pantry earlier this week.  Here is what's for dinner at my house.  I will post recipes as I make them!

12/28 - revamped because I'm sick on only crackers and toast sound good for breakfast and lunch!
      Last night, I packed hubby a lunch consisting of ham sandwiches, trail bologna/cheese, yogurt, chips and deviled eggs.
      Dinner:  Finger food night! Cocktail wieners, deviled eggs, shrimp cocktail, veggies and dip


12/29 -
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: Grilled cheese and chips
Dinner:  Cheddar Ham soup and bread machine bread (Using the holiday ham!  I froze the rest!)

12/30
Breakfast:  cereal/milk
Lunch: pizza rolls
Dinner:  Chicken patty sandwiches, macaroni and cheese

12/31
Breakfast:  cereal/milk
Lunch: chicken quesadillas
Dinner: homemade pizza

1/1
Breakfast:  no peek rolls
Lunch:  corn dogs and fries
Dinner:  pork and kraut and/or frozen pizza

1/2
Breakfast: muffins
Lunch: mozzarella cheese sticks and sauce
Dinner:  Chicken fettucini, garlic breadsticks

1/3
Breakfast: cinnamon rolls
Lunch: chicken noodle soup and crackers
Dinner:  Belgium waffles and sausage

**NOTES
*Always plan a way to use leftover holiday food.  Notice today and tomorrow, I am using up the leftover food in the fridge.  I have already frozen a pound of diced ham to use later this winter.
*Keep in mind that I have stockpiles of miscellaneous foods on hand, which is why cereal is plentiful and we have some processed junk food on this week's menu!
*Due to shared custody, there are days I am home alone for breakfast and lunch.  Some of these days I may skip a meal, or even munch on a sleeve of crackers instead of making something just for me.
*Lunches posted above do not always take into account what my hubby is eating.  I am currently off work on winter vacation, so I am eating at home this week.  Hubby usually takes leftovers from the night before's dinner, or lunch meat sandwiches.


No comments:

Post a Comment