Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu for 1/27/2014 through 2/2/2014



My last posted menu did not get used as I had intended.  I had a tooth with an abscess that required a root canal.  My mouth was so tender (and still is a bit), that I did not eat much and Jason pieced here and there.  Hoping to get back on it!

Monday:  Pork chops, scallop potatoes

Tuesday:  Potato Soup and rolls

Wednesday:  Chicken Fettuccine, garlic bread and green beans

Thursday(I will not be home): Pulled Pork Sandwiches (crockpot), Baked beans

Friday: Steak and baked potatoes

Saturday: We are going to a birthday party after Dylan's game.

Sunday:
     Breakfast: Pancakes and sausage patties
     Lunch:  We are going to take Dylan to the Yucatan.  He's been begging to go!
     Dinner:  Chili and Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment